Updated: Apr 24, 2018
Dry Ingredients: 1 Cup: Organic Gluten Free Yellow Cornmeal:
Optional Brand: Arrowhead Mills
1 Cup: Organic Whole Grain Corn Flour - Optional Brand: Bob’s Red Mill
½ Cup: Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
Optional Brand - Let’s Do Organic
Fiberwise Boxed Packets 3 packets or 3 scoops from Tub container Wet Ingredients:
6 Tbsp. of organic grass fed butter Optional Brand Kerrygold or clarified butter
2 organic cage free eggs
1.5 cups of raw milk
2 Cups Organic Berries of your Choice Frozen or Fresh
Melted Coconut Oil to brush the muffin tins
Berry Muffins: Directions
1. Preheat Oven 350 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients in a container
3. Melt in two separate pots butter and coconut oil
4. Coat muffin tins with coconut oil with a brush
5. Mix wet ingredients
6. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together
7. Fold berries in combined mix.
8. Scoop out mixture and place in tin. Fill ¾ way to the top of tin.
9. Place in oven for 27 minutes.
10.Take out and cool for 20 or 30 minutes.
Store in a glass container or freeze.
*Do not leave out at room temperature for more than 3 days.