Ingredients: All Organic Ingredients
1 1/2 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats. Place it in a food processor or Vitamix Blender to make the flour.
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/4 cup milk of your choice (I used almond milk)
Ingredients: Mint Moringa Filling Cream
1 cup raw cashew Soak for 4 hours in water
2 TBSP maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
1 TBSP coconut oil
1/4 cup milk (I used almond milk)
1 tsp. moringa
1 tsp. mint extract
Option: Add a drop of natural green food coloring
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius)
2. Mix Flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Add the coconut oil and milk. Mix and to combine.
4. Transfer dough onto a well floured surface.
5. Roll out into a 1/4 inch thick rectangle and us a round cookie cutter (size your choice) to cut out the cookies.
6. Arrange cookies in a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 -20 minutes. Cool completely.
7. Combine and blend the filling ingredients in a blender until smooth.
8. Spread a thin layer of the filling onto a cookie layer and top off with a cookie top.
9. Store in an airtight glass storage container for up to 4 days.